Saturday, August 16, 2014

سترہ

Hi food finders!

So tonight I had the pleasure of enjoying a Thai dinner with great company & conversation. First off, let me make it known that you come to a restaurant like this, ONLY for the amazing food. I've heard about the restaurant since moving to Kuwait over a year ago and I was very excited to finally try it out.

The restaurant itself is relatively small, and has some private sections in the back, which was nice. Although the venue doesn't have much of an ambiance.
The server asked my host and I, if we knew how to write our orders, slid us a sheet of paper and walked off LOL. That's Kuwait for you! It actually wasn't a big deal, and my companion didn't seem surprised, (he has eaten here before) as he scribbled the numbers which correlate with each dish we desired. From the scents that expel from the kitchen into the dining room, you can easily detect that someone's Thai Grandma is in the back going to work!!!






The deeds...
Phuket Thai
Maiden Hallway, Kuwait (across the street from the Ewan Buildings)
Off of Bagdad Street

Try the Kom Tom Soup, Red Curry-Chicken, Jasmine Rice, Thai Iced Tea w/Lemon

xo
Find Food, Find Grandma in the Back!

No comments:

Post a Comment