Monday, June 30, 2014

Sewe

This evening was spent making dinner, solo, as usual and I wanted to share because it was so freaking good! I used plolenta in this dish because I have another recipe that I will try out later in the week that also includes corn meal. I going to keep real, this honestly has to be the best polenta I ever made. I used Emeril Lagasee's recipe as a reference and used the classic "pour a little at a time, don't stop whisking, and add cheese at the end" methods for this side dish. While pipping hot, I couldn't get enough of it. Like shit got real! It was stand over the stove while double dipping in the pot, good.

xo
Find "Double Dipping Good" Food

My #MCM this week.
Isn't he scrumptious?!


Seared Dark Meat
Mushroom Rosemary Gravy
Brown Butter Peas
Creamy Parmesan Polenta



No comments:

Post a Comment