Monday, August 4, 2014

十三番目 (jū san banme)

This is officially my 14th post on FMWFI and I am very excited that I've actually been able to keep up with this blog! When you decide to dedicate energy to a task that may not reward you immediately, it's difficult to know whether your dedication will wither or remain in tact. Therefore, I am super excited to maintain it this far :)

And in that regard, I just wanted to take some time out to say THANK YOU! I appreciate every, single person that devotes a little bit of time, during their day, to read about what's going down in my life! Whether my readers are my family members, friends, co-workers, or neither I need you to know that your virtual presence is valued and I hope that you enjoy what I contribute to the world wide web.

Recently my boyfriend and I got over a minor challenge in our relationship. I was feeling insecure and needed some reassurance. As apart of his makeup tactic, Troy decided to show some love through the blog and comment on a few posts. His efforts made me realize how honestly important it is,  to make the people around you know that you care, and that they are
relevant.



xo
Find Food, Find Appreciation

No comments:

Post a Comment