Monday, June 2, 2014

Tre

Doing almost anything without your team, the people you love and who have your back in return, is always difficult. I wanted to take time to post about someone who is very special to me. My boyfriend, Troy is one of my biggest fans and not having him by my side sucks! After spending vacation together last month, I've been missing him like CRAZY! Writing has been a blessing throughout my life journey. Like most creative minds; channeling my thoughts through paper & pen or keyboard has helped me through many challenging as well as beautiful situations.

Being on the other side of the world has created a minor wall in our relationship although we have become even closer, our bond is even tighter, and we still manage to speak daily. He is such a trooper, and his dedication to me as his partner is truly incredible. I wrote him a poem to help express how it feels to always have him on my mind without being in my prescence.

xo
Find Food, Find Love



Our love is so deep that I do not need to feel your touch. I can go months at a time with the sound of your soothing words. Genuinely understanding our bond, the intangible emotions, and the simple thought our our endearing memories is enough. Enough for me. Once I lay down in darkness, after a day of days, I am ready for the human necessity of sensual, seductive love. I long for your body, and the way you handle me. I imagination goes wild and I see your smile. The mere thought of your hands getting into things, getting into MY things, is enough. It is almost too much. My muscles freeze, all of me becomes numb as a gasp for air. My mind can only register your name. It forces me to exhale and release what is and will almost be yours. I begin to breathe again, the drum-like rhythm of my heart pumps more blood than ever before. I open my eyes and allow a smirk to brighten my face. Your love, your energy is so true that even without your presence you make me feel beautiful, mysterious, sexy, and invincible. I become a beast, all I want is to be pleasured. You are my prey. Until the day that we are united, and one again.


1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhh milton, how i love the way you are with your words. You know what exactly to say when given enough time to think about it;) I love you more babe. Im glad that you are my partner in crime, the peanut butter to my jelly, the batman to my batman lol

    XOXO,
    Your biggest fan!

    ReplyDelete