Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Número Uno

Hello world!
I'm super excited to announce that this is the first blog post on findmewherefoodis. I would like to introduce myself by honestly stating that, I HAVE A CRAZY OBSESSION WITH FOOD! I'm a young New Yorker working in the Middle East, making my way through a career in the food & beverage business. The bulk of my posts will be about my personal culinary & dining experiences as I travel throughout the East. Although, I must add that I love clothes, freelance writing & I'm quite intrigued with my unruly, kinky, curly, wild hair. So, it's only right that I post some cute outfits, a poem every now and then & an occasional good hair day.


As this is my first encounter with exposing myself to the World Wide Web I have a confession; my entries will at times be controversial, emotional, personal, and loaded with grammatical errorsplease keep comments respectful yet genuine.

Stay tuned for my exciting journey, as a curious, hospitality-junkie & workaholic, infatuated with food, living life in the Eastern world!

Xo
Find Food


I couldn't hit the publish button after teasing you with a measly introduction.
Without further delay, the good stuff! Today, I enjoyed a beautiful dessert at my favorite cafe in Kuwait.
Drum roll please...I present to you Coco Café's Strawberry Vanilla Mille-Feuille. Below is an image of their enchanting Alice in Wonderland-like dining room. Since visiting Paris recently I've become very inspired, allow me to adjust my beret!




No comments:

Post a Comment